PhiBrows Microblading Course Toronto
Join our live microblading course in Toronto and become a certified Microblading Artist and a part of the largest and most renowned Microblading Academy in the world.
Microblading Course Toronto
Our live microblading course in Toronto is an intensive 2 days workshop that includes a hands-on microblading training. After the initial training 6 months of online support are included.
You will work side-by-side with PhiBrows Master Ecaterina Cioban and get all the instructions and feedback you need, cover all the theory and get to work on live models, under the supervision of the Master.
But that’s not all. This is a 2-in-1 course, which means you will get to learn the popular Shading technique completely free!
Benefits of Live Microblading Course in Toronto
Microblading Classes in Toronto
PHIBROWS TRAINING TORONTO SUMMARY:
• Duration: 2 days
• Day 1 (10am-6pm): Theory
• Day 2 (10am-6pm): Practical part on latex & models
• Continuous education (up to 6 months): 11 levels of training via CraftMaster App
• Prerequisite: None
• Total Cost: $3850
Our microblading training in Toronto will help you understand everything about microblading skill and help you gain confidence to work with clients immediately after completing the course. Confidence is a result of knowledge and practice and our course will leave you with no doubts about understanding the microblading technique. You will learn:
• How to properly stretch the skin;
• How to operate the microblading tool properly;
• How to create natural soft curve strokes;
• How to draw eyebrow shape correctly using PhiBrows Golden Compass;
• How to measure eyebrow symmetry using the CraftMaster App;
• Correct sitting position for the best microblading result;
• Learn about skin structure and natural regeneration;
• All about the hygiene in the salon and how to sterilize the equipment.
We Will Help You
Start Your Own Microblading Business
Our microblading course in Toronto includes tips and guidelines from the best in the permanent makeup business, to help you start your own profitable career. You will also learn:
• The skills to create and run a successful business;
• How to professionally talk to your clients to establish their trust;
• How to practice safety and sterilization;
• How to boost your income up to 10 times what you’re earning now.
Premium Kit 3.0.
Each student of the microblading course Toronto receives a PhiBrows Professional Microblading Kit. The kit is enough for approximately 70 clients and includes over 50 individual pieces:
• Blade and Shade Disposable Tool 30pcs
• Microblading Advanced Latex Training Kit 1pc
• PhiBlade U 304 50pcs
• PhiWipes Asept 5pcs
• PhiWipes Makeup Remover 5pcs
• Skin Candy After Care Balm 10ml 1pc
• Skin Candy Anti Shock 1 10ml 1pc
• Skin Candy Anti Shock 2 10ml 1pc
• Skin Candy Sun Sweat Protection After Care Cream 10ml 1pc
• Skin Candy Scar Coverage Gel 10ml 1pc
• Skin Candy Monodose Balm 50pcs
• PhiBrows Brown 1 SUPE Pigment 5ml 2pcs
• PhiBrows Brown 2 SUPE Pigment 5ml 2pcs
• PhiBrows Brown 3 SUPE Pigment 5ml 2pcs
• PhiBrows Golden Brown SUPE Pigment 5ml 2pcs
• PhiBrows Fox SUPE Pigment 5ml 1pc
• PhiBrows Yellow SUPE Pigment 5ml 1pc
• PhiBrows Black SUPE Pigment 5ml 1pc
• PhiBrows Red SUPE Pigment 5ml 1pc
• Stroke Marker 10ml 1pc
• PhiGlow Holder 1pc
• BB Compass 1pc
• Scissors and Tweezers 1pc
• Mirror 1pc
• Sunglasses 1pc
• PhiBrows Drawing Pencil Set 2pcs
All the products inside the kit are official PhiBrows products used by certified professionals (artists and masters), who use them to perform regular microblading treatments.
The Reasons to
Become a Part of PhiAcademy
Upon completing the live and online portion of the microblading course, you’ll become a certified PhiArtist.
Here’s why it’s great to be a part of PhiAcademy:
- PhiAcademy certificate is one of the most recognized in the world;
- Phi artists are most wanted;
- PhiBrows technique is one of the most often requested microblading technique;
- After finishing our course, you are client-ready;
- You will learn how to start and grow your own business;
- You will be able to build an international career;
- You get lifetime support from PhiAcademy.
Join Us Live!
If you purchase the PhiBrows Microblading Training Online, you are welcome to join us live at any time in the future. Joining our live workshop will give you additional knowledge and experience in working on live models. It is only necessary to pay the difference in price and join us for a live training event!
Price and Payment
Full Price CAN $3 850
1. Full payment option – you are automatically registered for the training course and your place is secured.
2. Deposit option – make an initial payment to book your spot (deposit payment). The remaining sum needs to be paid 1 WEEK BEFORE YOUR TRAINING STARTS.
After you complete the payment for your training, you can expect to hear from us within 48 hours (during workdays). We will contact you as soon as we confirm your payment. You will most likely receive an email confirming your successful registration for the training.
Please, contact us for Financing options.
We accept the following payment methods:
– Credit Card – We accept most credit cards issued in Canada, including Visa, MasterCard, etc. When choosing this method of payment along with our deposit option you will be required to pay the remaining sum one week before the start of training.
– E Transfer – Available only in Canada. In case you require more information please visit their official website. When choosing this method of payment along with our deposit option you will be required to pay the remaining sum one week before the start of training.
– Cash – When you choose this method of payment we require you to bring the remaining sum of cash no later than on the day of the training (before it starts) to complete the payment.
See what our
Microblading Course Toronto Looks Like
In The PhiAcademy
PhiArtist is a person who successfully completed PhiBrows training. Each Artist obtains a certificate, a logo with a place on the PhiBrows map on the website.
Anyone who has been an Artist for at least 6 months, who is active on social networks and groups and whose works are noticed can become a Royal Artist. To apply for this position, a student should send 5 of their best works to email@example.com.
An active and experienced Royal Artist who assists Craft Masters in their trainings as a help to students during their practical work. They can also teach a part of the theoretical class. and support the students to pass the levels on CraftMaster App.
Craft Master’s job is to teach students according to PhiAcademy rules and the Craft Master application and guide them to pass all the levels and obtain the certificate. Craft Masters appointed by Branko Babic can make their own Craft Masters.
Craft Master who has more than 100 certified students within one year and who has been a Craft Master for more than a year can become a Grand Master.
Each Craft Master can become a Grand Master if they create a recognizable technique or significantly contributes to the development of the existing techniques.
Also, each Craft Master who introduces a new technique into the CraftMaster application can become a Grand Master if they prove that they have created that technique. Grand Master is allowed to appoint his/her own Craft Masters based on the Craft Master application system, his/her Students, Royal artists, Craft Masters, etc.
What People Say About Us?
“Before taking a course, I had a 9-5 job that paid 40,000 a year and was living paycheck to pa paycheck. It only took me about a month to get my investment back and I was able to leave my 5-9 job. I now operate in my own space and chose my schedule. I am able to travel often for business and pleasure and money is no longer a struggle.”
“The course allowed me to transition from a job I hated to matching my full time salary doing only 2 days of work a week doing brows. I love having the ability to chose my own hours, the flexibility is amazing! I didn't charge much to my first 6-10 clients, but I was able to get my investment back within 2-3 months of working 2 days a week.”
“Before taking the course my income was low. I'm now at a point where I'm looking for a space to rent for my business. I didn't rush to make money at first, I went slowly and practiced a lot! I love having the ability to chose my own hours and to have the opportunity to ask help from Master Ecaterina Cioban. She's at the end of the road you just want to start.”
Master Ecaterina Cioban is on the list of the most successful PhiBrows masters in the world. She had been working as an esthetician and makeup artist for years but decided to transition towards a more lucrative career.
She now holds the best PhiBrows training sessions worldwide, helping her students build their own careers and become as successful as she is.
“Invest in your future! Be ready to conquer the microblading world and build your own empire.”
important things you should know
Frequently Asked Questions
No, our microblading course in Toronto is suitable for beginners as well as for those who already have some skills and want to improve them.
The groups usually include 6 to 12 people. Small groups enable the Master to dedicate to every student and give proper feedback and guidelines.
No, we will provide a model for you. Our live course includes practicing on live models under the supervision of the Master.
Our microblading training in Toronto is carefully structured to provide you with enough knowledge and practice to be job-ready after receiving your certificate. You will get business and marketing tips during the training, to help you start your own business. Also, you can expect full support from your Master and the Academy after the course.
The live part of the workshop is 2 days long and lasts from 10 am to 6 pm on both days. After that, you will get the access to the CraftMaster App and continue to practice at home. You will also submit your homework and communicate with the Master through the app. Once you complete all the levels on the app, you get certified.
The students are obliged to complete the PhiBrows microblading course within 6 months. Most students finish much earlier, in 4 months on average. It all depends on how dedicated they are, how much time they spend practicing and studying.
Request More Information